Target group: Between 18 and 50 ages adult refugees and adult education professionals, trainers, social workers, facilitators and mentors who are interested in design, creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship, as well as studying / working in the fields of refugee education.
The overall goal of the project is to improve the creativity, arts and design skills of adult refugees and to make them more resilient even in crisis situations like COVID-19 by developing an innovative platform that will bring together the creative hub and the academy.
The specific aim of the project is to develop and implement educational and mentorship resources that will enable adult refugees to improve their skills and competencies on creative thinking, arts and design thinking.
At the end of the project main outcomes of the project will be;
- - 12 digital gamification-based training modules on 21. Century Skills
- - Research activities, surveys, interviews and report
- - Local training seminar for educators/facilitators/mentors
- - Blended Learning-Based Educational and Mentoring
- - Resources for Adult Education Professionals
- - Digital Creative Hub for Adult Refugees
22.03.2021: Project Kick Off Meeting organized via online because of pandemie. In the meeting focused of followed topics.
- Introduction to the Project Idea - 21st Century Skills and Competences
- Project Work packages and Roles and Responsibilities
- Administrative and Financial Management
14/10/2021: Second meeting of Cre-Adult Project carried out in Munchen, LMU Campus on Meeting hosted by LMU. In the meeting, following topics handled:
- Short presentation on the current status (each project partner)
- Discussion of the research activities (LMU)
- Discussion of the Modules, Guidelines and Toolkit content
- Presentation of the concept of the Digital Creative Hub for Adult Refugees (FURIM)
- Administrative issues and Dissemination plan (FURIM)
14.02.2022 : Third meeting organized in Valentine`s day and following topics handled:
- The final result from the research by LMU
- Definition of the final topics and allocation of the modules among partners
- Presentation of the example module by FURIM
- Discussion of the next steps
- Administrative issues.
Vision Lernpunkte e.V. will develop educational modules in the project. Modules will be 21. Century Skills on;
- Leadership: Motivating a team to accomplish a goal.
- Critical Thinking: Finding solutions to problems.
- Technology Literacy: Understanding the machines that make the Information Age possible.
- Social Skills: Meeting and networking with others for mutual benefit.
If you have competence on the skills mentioned above and open to work in EU a project, please contact with us.